The Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association (SCA) provides students with a platform to explore cybersecurity and network with professionals in the field. Since 2019, we organise events, publish articles, and provide resources on cyber and digital affairs, including cyber hygiene and awareness, academic research, intelligence, security and public policy perspectives…
Based in Sciences Po Paris and run by graduate students, the SCA works to increase public knowledge of cyber in daily life.
📮 Interested in following our activities and updates? Register to our bi-monthly newsletter to check out upcoming events and receive a regular monitoring of cyberspace directly in your mailbox!
- Cyber Monitoring #5 (October 2022)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of October!
- Global Encryption Day: an interview with Ryan Polk from the Internet SocietyBy Veronica Arroyo
- Cyber Monitoring #4 (September 2022)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of September!
- UN GGE, Power Asymmetry and “Cyber Inequality”: a reflection exerciseBy Bernardo Beiriz Marques Barbosa
- Cyber Monitoring #4 (April 2022)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of April!
- Russian Cyber-Invasion of Ukraine: the changing face of 21st-century warfare?By Zhasmin Avetisyan and Anna Kenn
- 25.11.2022: Visit the Campus Cyber with the Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association
- 22.11.2022: Investigating on the dark web with Hadrien Bouffier
- 15.11.2022: Discovering NATO Cyber Defence Policy
- 24.10.2022: Diplomatie & Cyber en France avec Henri Verdier et Nicolas Di Mascio
- 24.10.2022: Awareness Week at Sciences Po
- 18.10.2022: Geoguessr competition with SCA