The Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association (SCA) provides students with a platform to explore cybersecurity and network with professionals in the field. Since 2019, we organise events, publish articles, and provide resources on cyber and digital affairs, including cyber hygiene and awareness, academic research, intelligence, security and public policy perspectives…
Based in Sciences Po Paris and run by graduate students, the SCA works to increase public knowledge of cyber in daily life.
- Cyber Monitoring #4 (April 2022)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of April!
- Russian Cyber-Invasion of Ukraine: the changing face of 21st-century warfare?By Zhasmin Avetisyan and Anna Kenn
- Cyber Monitoring #4 (February 2022)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of February!
- SHAMOON I: A Turning Point for Cyberconflict in the GulfBy Camille Capelle
- Global Cyber Challenges: Developing Countries in the Face of CyberthreatsBy Francesca Battilana, Adrien Vanheste, and Larissa Zutter
- Cyber Monitoring #3 (January 2022)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of January!
- 29.09.2022: Workshop – Tracking Cyber Threats
- 27.09.2022: Afterwork with the Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association
- 20.04.2022: Cyberterrorism: Should we be afraid?
- 05.04.2022: Gestion de crise cyber with ANSSI
- 04.04.2022: Cyber in the Outerspace with Florent Rizzo
- 22.03.2022: Afterwork with the Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association