The Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association (SCA) provides students with a platform to explore cybersecurity and network with professionals in the field. Since 2019, we organise events, publish articles, and provide resources on cyber and digital affairs, including cyber hygiene and awareness, academic research, intelligence, security and public policy perspectives…
Based in Sciences Po Paris and run by graduate students, the SCA works to increase public knowledge of cyber in daily life.
📮 Interested in following our activities and updates? Register to our bi-monthly newsletter to check out upcoming events and receive a regular monitoring of cyberspace directly in your mailbox!
- PC 1133[Wargame team] we found this document (link below), it seems to belong to Marcella J. Chmetliewsky
- The case of West African CybercrimeBy Marine Pichon
- Journée mondiale de l’innovation: un entretien avec Régis Chatellier du Laboratoire d’innovation numérique de la CNILBy Veronica Arroyo
- Cyber Monitoring #9 (March 2023)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of March!
- Cyber Monitoring #8 (February 2023)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of February!
- Three Cyber-related Challenges to International SecurityBy Marine Pichon, Nikhita Nainwal, Albéric de Carrère and Colombe Douxami
- 13/04/2023: Masterclass – Cyber warfare in the Middle-East – the case of Iran with Julien Vialle and Antoine Le Pourhiet
- 05/04/2023: China’s Cyber Authoritarianism Strategy with Emile Dirks and Nowmay Opalinski
- 30/03/2023: Conference on Cyber Threat Landscape with Emmanuel Naëgelen
- 28/03/2023: IA, Ethique, Guerre : Quelle réconciliation ?
- 21-23/03/2023: Cyber Careers Week with SCA
- 16/03/2023: Introduction to OSINT with Baptiste Robert