The Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association (SCA) provides students with a platform to explore cybersecurity and network with professionals in the field. Since 2019, we organise events, publish articles, and provide resources on cyber and digital affairs, including cyber hygiene and awareness, academic research, intelligence, security and public policy perspectives…
Based in Sciences Po Paris and run by graduate students, the SCA works to increase public knowledge of cyber in daily life.
📮 Interested in following our activities and updates? Register to our bi-monthly newsletter to check out upcoming events and receive a regular monitoring of cyberspace directly in your mailbox!
- Cyber Monitoring #8 (February 2023)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the month of February!
- Three Cyber-related Challenges to International SecurityBy Marine Pichon, Nikhita Nainwal, Albéric de Carrère and Colombe Douxami
- Civic Gaming: The Future of Online Video GamesBy Kim Hirsch-Hoffmann
- The Case for Addressing Penetrative CyberstalkingBy Katie Fuhs
- Cyber Monitoring #7 (December & January 2023)Check out what happened in the cyberspace during the months of December and January!
- Cyberthreat On Wheels: The Emerging Risk of Autonomous VehiclesBy Nikhita Nainwal
- 21-23/03/2023: Cyber Careers Week with SCA
- 16/03/2023: Introduction to OSINT with Baptiste Robert
- 09/03/2023: European Innovation and Cybersecurity with Dominique Tessier and Ingrid Söllner
- 16/02/2023: Atelier Carrière. Intégrer l’ANSSI with Hugo Zylberberg
- 08.02.2023: Le secteur de la santé face aux cyberattaques: quels enjeux pour la France ?
- 01.02.2023: First afterwork of the year!