For our first in-person event of this academic year, the Sciences Po Cybersecurity Association organised a workshop to learn how to program in Python!
- Discover the basics of algorithmic programming
- Install the tools
- Discover the role of scripts in cybersecurity
- Discover how a project works
- Discover the technical requirements of the professional world
- During this session, tests will take place in real time.
The course was for beginners and required no prerequisites other than bringing along your laptop. Our speakers for this course were two of our own members from the association:
- Adrien Vanheste, SCA president, cybersecurity and Data Science engineer from Télécom ParisTech and former ethical hacker at KPMG France
- Tristan Marcelin, CSA member, graduate in applied mathematics and computer science from Université Lyon 2